About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Saturday, December 18, 2010

HER 18122010

THIS ENTRY IS FOR U MY BEBYYY xD <3 mwahxxx~

SHE IS THE LIGHT OF MY JALAN
SHE IS THE PIRING OF MY CAWAN
SHE IS MY BEBY ~

SHE IS NIKE ANIRAA BT OTHMAN 
or as known as nyra @ maysam @ beby 4 me #50

she is so special in my life.. x3
we 1st met when she enter our guild [Legacy]
then we become more rapat2..everyday lepak sama..
we love to talk about guys,fashion,game,moneyhhh xD
not to mention our problem also..

i really2 love her as my BF :P (best friend laa )
she open my heart to accept a best friend for me..TwT
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ! xD

thx cos always beside me..i know i cant do much about my problem if not u help me all the way..T.T
arigatooo!!!

be strong yaaa..we must be strong and move forward.. :)
remember I always beside u no matter what !!
heart you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment