About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Saturday, June 25, 2011

ƨнσρнσℓιc ! 25062011

from Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia, SHOPHOLIC means  a term used to describe individual who consider themselves as addicted to shopping. . sooo yeah :/ I've spend way too much moolah this month . .____. like poop . xD :P <-- xde kene mengena punnnn 


So this is some of the things I bought .. 
found this on the "RM15 rack" last week . xleh benti pikir nak beli ni . so beli la RM14 . it looks small but oh well :P

and also this for RM10 . yeay xD suka button2 and beads tu wuuuu o___o pakai tuk jadi vest or pakai dgn inner jek . 

and also.... benda yang loc dari dulu lagi nak beli iaitu NOVELTY LABEL dari The Old Blossom Box Store . wootttt ! ♥♥♥♥♥ ! *weeeeeeeeeeee ! lompat2* xD 

in the pos laju package .. wuuuuu pink ! 

The Belt and Brooch ♥ I'm in love with oversize brooch ! xD belt is RM35 and brooch is RM36 . both are novelty label :D 

the cute box ! dah kemek sikit . WKAKAKAAKAKAK  kotak pun kemek ka? kemek ka mepeh win? HAHAHAHA xD

sticker and thank you note from sis Jezmine ♥ I love it to bit and pieces ! ♥♥♥♥♥ ! 

on the other hand...
♥Suckers 4 bib necklace and statement items/outfits/shoes/bags/bla3 n money . 
♥I'm super sensitive today . .___. t.t 
♥Wish people stop bashing me about my studies . really, can you guys just be happy for who I am now ? I mean, I am ridiculously happy with myself now . I LOVE studying there ! why won't you just be proud with me for being myself :( I'm not kawim I'm not ummi I'm not awin . I AM HAMIZAH BINTI KIPLI . WHO IS A GIRL THAT HAVE A STRONG WILL AND GUTS FOR HERSELF
♥and and and kawim, ummi, mak yah n pak cik dik is here 4 the weekend woot ! ♥ love u guys ! jega ku klaka xbenti2 HAHAHAHHA ! :P and I'm so happy that kawim can cope living at other place than spaoh . seriously this is one GREAT change 4 him ! :D always support u kawim ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment