here are some of it ..
I bought this shirt for RM16 . 2 for RM32 . bought with nonoi @ F.O.S The Spring .
my first jegging ! for the first time I wear it (sungguh ketinggalan zaman xD ) I'm a size 3 (so small.. .__. ) its not black, but dark blue . RM 31++ . F.O.S The Spring .
and yeah, I'm on my bed..

I've been eyeing at Lelong Stuff for some time now . and so I bought some of the outfits at there . but not arrived yet . lepas raya baru sampai . here are the outfits I bought .. picture from lelong stuff .
♥
these are the new outfit that she uploaded earlier this week .
I love this ! black/dark blue dress with leopard . match it with leopard shawl . omgggggg *swoon*
simple . ♥
There are 2 more which are baju raya and one dress . doesn't have any camera to take pics now :( jadi masyam nati lah sa post yer ♥ tgok dlm wc pun bolehhh ! xD






No comments:
Post a Comment