-write, understand,chop down all the notes ! muahaiwhiheiwhiehau >:D
-eat and eat and errr... eat?
-shower early and on time !
-spring cleaning .
-keep a good relationship with people .
I choose not to :
-waste time binge online-ing
binge online-ing : where you say to yourself "I'll check my noti then off" and you find yourself watching youtube ,reading crap ,looking at crap and stuff . so yeah . :P its the same with binge eating where you stuff yourself with all the good shit .
-multitask !
-buy any other outfit if you don't have deh moneh . I.can.resist.the.temptation! I know I can !
-procrastinate.
The Rewards
in two weeks time (or three), I'll reward myself with..
-karaoke with deh frens ! xDD ♥
-buy the dress that you've been dying for . (if other people didn't bought it first) wants
-just spending times with family and friends . :)
there, as specific I could be . :D

yeay...gud2,,=]
ReplyDelete