tadaaaaa so finally I redesign again my blog . I do hope that korang dapat lah baca blog ni dengan tenang serta aman damai ye .
So lets press the issue eh? bak kata Maurice Chavez :p
loc selalu geladah blog orang yang macam bes & tengok layout diaorang . mostly blog diaorang kaler putih & simple . dimana loc rasa ianya membuatkan blog diaorang senang dibaca dan tak serabut . jadi, haruslah tiru contoh tersebut :D kih3 :p
loc pilih colour teal, pink & white . cause it looked 'ngam' to me :p
and I imported the post from Left Handed Rulees to here because I just don't feel like want to run both blogs . I also deactivate my second facebook . Just maybe..am changed? ._. I also don't know .
And take note that I am a VERY FORGETFUL PERSON . like seriuzly ._. don't be mad if I forgot bout you in FB .

No comments:
Post a Comment