About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

Today is leap day . and as usual, class & stuff . treat myself by enjoying Mathahorn at Swee Kang . 


Sweet and sour Mathahorn ♥


watch some random vids and came across " what do you see yourself in 10 years" question . so I changed the question and asked myself what do I see myself in 4 years later . 


In 4 years later, 
- I'm 23 . oh wow 
- I would finished my degree 
- I would own so much shoes
- and is there any possibility that I would get married? yes? no? 



it feels like only yesterday that I woke up in akak Dijah room, watching Stanley Ka Dabba and eat megi cooked with hot water . how time flies 




thats it . happy leap day peeps :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment