About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Sunday, April 29, 2012

29.4.2012

Harini dalam sejarah :


Siti Khairunnisa Ernida bt Paimon selamat diijabkabulkan dengan pasangannya, Mohd Effendy b Jamalulail semalam. weeeeeee congrats Nisa n Fendy ! :D moga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat ♥ wish I can go :'( sobs. hadiah this week yew heiwheiwew blm bungkos lagi xD sayam n masyam sila tapau makanan utk sa maceh. lebih sikit lauk tu okaoka xD




Birthday enche Dongwoon aka Zul harini ! selamat hari tuaa ! xD sudah tambah satu angka jadi 21 eheheheh :p tidak apa, anda tetap kiut :3


since I can't find any celebi related things, so this should do the trick xD :p ehehe

and I managed to "clean up" my subscriptions. I don't read/watch their crap and neither do they. "I follow u, u follow I" is not a good thing to do yeah people. money is not a good motivation for blogging or any work (well, only some, yeah :p xD) you should do something from your own heart. :) and that is why some people willing to do things their love eventho it doesn't give them much money. It's the passion that keeping them motivated. Not for the money, not for the fame, Not for the glory, not for the name eh tetibe bigbang :p kbai xD 






No comments:

Post a Comment