About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Changes

People always say that we are constantly changing. well, no doubt about it. But each person has different experiences and ways to change and that built their character. It could be either positive or negative, depend on which way you choose to live your life and whom you befriend with.


from my experience,


I've learned that not to lose yourself. ever. because that is who you are. nobody can set a standard for you, nobody can tell you what and how to make yourself truly happy and nobody can own you. you set your own standard and you have the right to be happy, any way you want to. 


I've learned that if people truly loves you and both of you are in love, it shows, naturally. you don't have to force it to "show up".same goes to respect, if the couple respect and treat each other lovingly, other people will respect them too, pronto.


I've learned that relationship requires trust,respect, attention and give & take. one does not simply become a good friend to others if there are no trust, respect, attention and give & take between them.


I've learned that everybody need to learn on how to be assertive. it's a basic skill in life. if someone asked you to do things you don't want to, just say no. sure you will feel guilty afterwards, but ask yourself, who are they to you? are they important to you? are the things that they asked you to do are good/important? know your worth


I've learned that if two people in love, it builds. love builds. that is why we fall in love in the first place. it drives you to be happy and do things better than before. eventually things and people change, some people search for a new way to build their love, some just keep it hanging and some are just stop trying to build it. 

I've learned that everyone bitches about people. that's life. you can either choose ignore it or create drama. who knows you will be popular one day.


Above all, I've learned that if you are lost and confuse, seek guidance from Allah. repair your relationship with Him. Insya'Allah, you will find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment