About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Friday, October 12, 2012

Rain and Shine

It had been raining a lot this week. Especially in the late evening. A relief for me because it had not been raining for a while. There are lot of work, pressure and problem arise. But that doesn't stop me from eating all the good stuff hehehh 

ohh mee belacan...

ok back on track.

Our matric card had arrived, but mine is...well... HAMIZAN BINTI KIPLI.. ok now I'm really androgynous. (but it doesn't make any sense actually, because my picture clearly shows that I wear shawl.) oh well, had to return the card and make a new one. and wait for it.

and I noticed that I remember & understand more quickly when reading notes and such. so in other words, my cognitive skill is working very well now.

oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment