About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Thank you

Hi there :) 


I want to say thank you to my family, who as always, are awesoMess ♥ and always there for me .especially Awin, Ummi, Nonoi ♥


I also want to say thank you to all of my friends . who never failed to cheer me up and make me happy and ketawa tak ingat dunia yeaaa xD camwhoring dalam tandas, shopping, gelak kat bistro,cafe 1 malaysia, complain kat tong hin, karok sampai pagi buta, men game tak ingat dunia, berangan dan banyak macam benda lah xD and I'm sorry if I ever hurt you guys :( I really-really appreciate all of you ♥ so, thank you for being my friend :) 


Thank you Sitam & Tan for wrecking our home and make bapak & mak smile :p


so,


Thank you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment