About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wish list December 2011

wish list time peeps ! :D yay theres goes my moneh ._.


sooo yesterday I was wondering around in my blog list, and came across with *pumpkin* update . and and and I found this a-mah-jeng(amazing) top ! 


Slanted long top in dusty grey . also available in black, pink berry and chilli red . 

Second of all, I . want . more . shoes . ok sekian . tak kira boots, pumps, wedges . any form of shoes will do ! xD like literally ._. ok sangat tamak yew 

Third, I want animal print shawl . like the one from scarf Sweet Honey . but for sure I can get it at another place for a cheaper price . 

I guess I want a new bag but since sayam dah bagi Sofi Scallop Bag in pink, tak payah lagi xD 

thanks sayam ♥


and new inner in every colour xD aritu kan loc jumpa hoodie blouse kat Emart . price range from RM50+ kalau tak silap . ok nak itu jugak pelis .

and glasses . I've been wearing the same glasses for 2 years now . and I'm too lazy to wear contacts .

parfum? :D okay done :p 

wahhh agak tidak sedar diri ye loc ni nak barang macam-macam tapi tak ada duit ._. ok kerja ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment