About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Sunday, October 7, 2012

3am in the morning

I was so excited to renew my IC this week and felt a lot of energy to run errands for the week. But then it turned out to be a hectic week. There were new assignments that need to be done, discussions, errands and of course  went for brunch with friends.

I appreciate for what had happened this week eventho it was hectic and tiring. I take it as a learning experience to improve myself and loved ones. not everyone has the opportunity to learn or most of the time, didn't take the opportunity to learn and improve themselves.

rewarding myself with Igloo's Gigabyte before sir Darel class :p

5 comments:

  1. chakkk! oke that day i mate u depan IPD. tau yg awk ada blog tp tatau link T_T haha. wuwuwuu..tak sempat ekot ramah tamah that day. meetingg lamaaa giloss! T_T


    i'm following ur blog just now dear! do visit me at rann-sharingiscaring.blogspot.com :)

    nice to know u.. hihik >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha thanks ! xD ok terharu sekejap hahahahaha nice to know u too :D ok tersangat terkejut sayaaa haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngeeeee :D pasaipa tersangat terkejutt :) hoho

    ReplyDelete
  4. xbanyak bah reader dari uni :p hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hohoho oic .. hehehe. alaa, tiap kali updet, post kat efbie..ada laa yg baca tuu nnt :)


    ReplyDelete