About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Sunday, March 4, 2012

March wish list

sebulan tak beli apa yang hatiku mau..kerana tidak tahu mau beli apa sebab sayang duit..


so I've been eyeing around these thing for some time..


Lip brooch from TOPSHOP 

Tree hi wedges from UP

and creepers from Miss Whatever @ The Spring . n I know,mesti Zul was like, "Y U NO BUY IT IN THE 1ST PLACE ??" *meme face* xD *runnnn* tehek will buy it kelak :p

and one more, I need a new backpack to put my dear lappy and notes so I can carry around all of 'em at U . wish my lappy is ringan and smaller like Zul's so I can tapuk-tapuk(masukkan sesuka hati) deh lappy in any bag, even my handbag -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment