About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Friday, March 23, 2012

A week

As usual, busy busy busy week. yesterday had time to hang out with Yana.. went to bank and had lunch at SCR..


muka lapar muka lapar...

si pengepaw pen~

mine ! apple juice with nasik ikan masak halia xD


crazy in lab..

Wearing leopard scarf bought at KK Store, Voir Jeans top, Google pants and Miss Whatever creepers
(kelihatan Zul & kakak di belakang xD)


Today my mom and I went to The Spring. Since my voucher is still available, so I spend it all on these..


Brain Rules by John Medina

How to Win Any Negotiation by Robert Mayer

365 Ways to Live Happy by Meera Lester

also this,


It was on sale and I needed a black pair of heels.. :( 


And that was it for today :D I can't remember much..I'm a forgetful person..t.t

No comments:

Post a Comment