About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Monday, March 5, 2012

Ready, Set, GO !

dengan ini, saya, Hamizah Kipli akan mula sibuk dengan asaimen serta grupwok (group work) bermula esok . subjek paling awal submit asaimen ialah minggu depan which is Fundamentals of Information Technology (2nd fav class) and Basic English (most favourite class and keep my Monday sane) . I'm looking forward to do one of the B.E asaimen, which is writing a journal for 2 weeks . I wonder what will I write in it.. and for B.E I team up with Amira, Nadya & Hidayah for all the grupwok and there goes new experience for us . for my trio (Ven, Shidah & Fatin) good luck ! wa tau lu olang terer buat asaimen sebab itu wa tinggalkan korang :p xD ok not . saya tidak jahat sebegituew hihewiewhiew daku tidak akan meninggalkan dirimu oh sayangggg ~ t.t
and I also wish all the best to all of my classmate :D


also don't forget about History, Basic Skill, Law, English 2 and Statistic punya asaimen ye peeps .  fighting fighting ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment