Tired LOL t.t
huwaaaaa need to wake up early >.< (6.30 am xD)
got class on 7.30 am
at breakfast mom was like 'membebel'
ugh that just 'make' my day -.-
nobody trus me LOL
had a somewhat great morning and noon with friends
and had to return the text books in the evening *sweats*
great,more work.
It was a hard evening because need to wait for our class teacher to show up about 3.40pm (I'd almost wasting my time waiting for that moment about 2 hours)
and more work haish -.-
god I did not take lunch just this afternoon.and I'm hungry and thirsty.
I'm getting sick LOL
My sayang mad at me because I told him not to worry about me (because I'm sick) :( don't want you to worry la T.T
I love you always <3 don't forget my dream ahhhh syg ! T.T
mwahx :P

No comments:
Post a Comment