About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SCHOOL IS OVER! 16112010

NO MORE SCHOOL YEAY ! xD 
my perasaan *bercelaru* LOL 
got sad,happy.. :')


1st in the morning at school,
there are actually so *sikit* people attend today :/
At least my friends still showed up ! xD


Taking pictures,*camwhore!*xD meminta maaf :((
siap buat ucapan lagi haha xD
then I personally mintak maaf with gyot,ana,noi,pdot,as'z and other people too..including ammy :3 (sikkan lupak time yo! xD) 
beban dah lepas ! 
I also mintak maaf dgn ajim for bedal his popcorn xD (I love your popcorn.make some more!willing to buy it!) :P
And taking some more picture...xD


Me crying because of teachers,friends,my class,my meja,my kerusi especially :'(( (entitled LOCKED at the kerusi xD)
awwwww I will miss the kek kuning at canteen :'((
waaaaaa !  T.T 
so touching LOL
I will miss nonoi,as'z,gyot,intan,eeda,ima,effa,abid,mera,ira,awin,juewa,bibi,ajim,jo,ammy,roy,serap and everybody in the class ! :'((((( huhu t.t


hope everybody have a flying colour result next year!
heart you all! xD mwahx 5A 2010! 



No comments:

Post a Comment