you are everything to me
you are the most special person that I never met before
I never met someone that is so SHY like you *chuckles*
SECRETLY..
I adore your perfectly line teeth :P
I LOVE it when you force me to eat,sleep and etc. basically because that you care about me :x
I like your shy smile :)
I like your laugh *chuckles again*
I *like* (or love :P) to bully you ! xD
SOMETIMES..
I hate it when you give up on life and simply everything.even ME :(
I hate it when you tell lies and not telling the truth to me or just simply keep quiet about your problem
I hate it when you win ! blerkkkk xP
I NEVER..
Tell you all the trouble that I do just to make you happy :) (there's a LOT of it LOL xD)
Stab your back
Cheat
Lie
Leave you and give up on our love
I heart you
Ich liebe dich
You're the demon. And I'm your angel.
I'll help you out from the darkness.
Don't worry,I'll be beside you
Always.
Happy 11th month anniversary sayang :)
ILYSFDM


No comments:
Post a Comment