About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
I'm a forgetful kind of person . so curiosity kill the cat huh? we'll see .

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WISHLIST 1 10112010

I WANT THIS! xD


First,
A CELLPHONE! 
Its between Aino and Satio 


AINO



VS


SATIO


Just need to wait.........for the money to reach untill 1k xD


Secondly,
I want Majolica Majorca makeup :3 
ESPECIALLY THE MASCARA !! GAWD I LUV 'EM! XD

Majolica Majorca Pore Cover 

Majolica Majorca Mascara
(Don't know which group it belongs xD I thinks it's the dolly chapter)

Thirdly,
I want to shopping sakan at KL! xD 
Target > Mid Valley and OLD BLOSSOM BOX STORE !! *swoons* >w
I want to borong all I can get at old blossom box store because the item is ALWAYS out of stock ! T_T visit the website here http://www.oldblossombox.blogspot.com/ :3

Some of items in OLD BLOSSOM BOX STORE that I adore <3 (not really adore so much because takut kehabisan stock time sampai nanti haha xD)
ALICE MY SECRET DIARY BAG/CLUTCH

MARY ANN KNIT CARDIGAN

ALICE OXFORD HEELS

All this items already SOLD OUT! T_T seriously I want THAT BAG AND CARDIGAN! T_T gotta borong what catches my eyes nanti HAHA ! xD


Fourth,
Lenses and beauty goodies ! (watahack! xD)
CRAZY LIKE HELL ABOUT 'EM! *woot* xDD

M.A.C make up palette 

Lens! especially grey tone and make my eye pops out xD ! <3

There's so much I wished for but I forget about it (maybe because sudah mengantok *_* haha) ok thats all for today xD sambung esok lusa *o* SPM?lalala...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment